12th August 2015
Cost: £125 plus VAT
Course Duration: 1 Full Day
Awarding Body for the Built Environment (ABBE) Promoting Energy Efficiency to Potential Customers
This course is delivered in one full day and covers the following:-
- Understanding energy and how it all works
- How to read and understand your utility bills
- How to make simple changes to ensure you can make improvements to your energy usage
- Simple overview of renewable energy and the government incentives
- Simple overview of the Green Deal and other energy efficient support available to energy users
Who should do this course:
Anyone who would like to be more aware of energy efficiency and how to save on their utility bills. This course is also useful for inbound and outbound energy advice staff, housing associations, community groups, installers or anyone who wants to promote energy efficiency.
This course results in a Level 1 qualification in Promoting Energy Efficiency on successful submission of a portfolio of information for assessment.