7th November 2018
Cost: £310 (No VAT)
Course Title: Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM) Scotland ADVANCED Level Waste Smart
When: Wednesday 7th November 2018
Where: Bright Green Business, Moulsdale House, 24D Milton Road East, Edinburgh EH15 2PP
Time: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
This course is delivered in one full day and covers the following:-
- Waste as a resource – what is waste?
- Environmental impact of Waste
- Cost of Managing waste
- Understanding and applying the Waste Hierarchy
- Waste legislation and compliance with the Law
- How to carry out a basic waste audit
- How to implement improvements as a result of an audit
- How to monitor and evaluate improvements from an audit
Who should do this course:-
Anyone who has a responsibility for managing waste within their organisation and who needs to learn how to carry out waste auditing.
This course results in a formal certificate valid for 3 years upon completion of a written assessment.
Bright Green Business, Moulsdale House, 24D Milton Road East, Edinburgh EH15 2PP