6th December 2016
This course will provide an overview of the new requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to enable delegates to evaluate and implement changes and improve their organisation’s environmental management system. If you are ready to implement the ISO 14001:2015 standard in your organisation, this course will give you the tools to adapt to the updated standard. You will leave the course with the unique IEMA EMS Gap Analysis Tool.
Course Duration - 1 Day (7 Hours)
Course Cost - £250 plus VAT per delegate
Who should do this course:
This course will benefit those learners who have experience in implementing ISO 14001 EMS and will need to manage the transition to the updated standard.
- Understand the changes to ISO 14001:2015 and their intent
- Indentify and plan actions to enable an organisation to conform to, and so realise the benefits of, the new requirements
- Exclusive insight from IEMA for you to know and understand the updated ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Standard
- Each delegate issued with the unique IEMA EMS Gap Analysis Tool
- Mapped to the Managerial Level of the IEMA Environmental Skills Map
For further information about this course, please click here.
Location - Yours Business Networks, Delta Bank Road, Gateshead NE11 9DJ. Alternative venues available in Newcastle or Durham