18th October 2016 – 19th October 2016
IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability is one of a suite of three courses, under the banner of All Jobs Greener, a new workforce development programme aimed at non-environmental specialists. The aim of this 14-hour, Level 4 Qualification course aims to provide supervisors and managers with a strategic and operational overview of environmental sustainability as it affects their specific industry and work area.
Course Duration - 14 Guided Learning Hours / 2 Days
Course Cost - £550 plus VAT per delegate (group discounts available)
Who should do this course:
This course is ideally suited for supervisors and managers across all sectors and has no formal entry requirements.
The assessment for Managing with Environmental Sustainability consists of a paper-based short answer question test.
- Understand the strategic opportunities and constraints of Environmental Sustainability for organisations
- Understand the importance of resource efficiency
- Understand the impact of environmental sustainability across the value chain
- Know the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in Organisations
- Know how employees can support environmental sustainability
For further information about this course, please click here.
Location - Yours Business Networks, Delta Bank Road, Gateshead NE11 9DJ. Alternative venues available in Newcastle or Durham.